Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's hot.

Ahhhh...what a lovely day! It's a balmy 92 degrees. Not bad for the middle of summ-....wait. <> What the....? May 10th??!! It's too friggin' HOT for May 10th!!! I gotta tell ya, this does not bode well for what may be coming when summer actually gets here. If it was 92 and it was the middle of June I would turn the air on. But I REFUSE to turn my air on on May 10. F- you Mother Nature! I would rather sit here uncomfortably soaking in my own body sweat and surrounded by the stench of B.O. than give in to you and your mood swings! Just because I have kids dropping like flies all around me, and actual flies drawn to me thanks to my pit sweat does not mean you will win again! I have windows. I have fans. And I have to work at 6:00. Which means there is air conditioning in my future. Just NOT at MY house. So there!

No comments:

Post a Comment